Sunday, November 11, 2007

Feelings

Feelings are so hard to comprehend
Sometimes easy...sometimes so tough to understand.
Why do we feel the way we do, who can tell me why

Caring comes so easily, brings with it so many complications
Should I care, do I have a choice?
I think I never had a choice; suddenly one day I cared.

Thinking complicates everything...feeling & caring is so much simpler to bear.

Why does a smile have me smiling with joy
Why do thoughts keep tumbling though my head
Why are things so complicated to comprehend!

Life was so simple; alas no more
Fear looms large in my head
Does wisdom really come with age or experience
I wonder why; life suddenly feels so incomplete

The more I think; the more I reason with myself
Surely I can stop these feelings
Don't I control the way I feel

What a fool I have been to think that caring & feeling can be reasoned
There is no reasoning for the way one feels

So I feel; so I care....

No comments: