Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another one bites the dust !!!

Caught girly yesterday evening....hehe...she came down from her lofty perch a little earlier than usual. Around 7, as soon as madame had her snack & was thinking of going for a walk, I decided to catch her.

She howled as loudly as she could (which believe me is verrrrry louuuuud) But the deed was done. Caught a cab & took her to the vets. She stared at me all through the ride (If looks could kill......)

She took injections very quietly. Doc thought she looked very chubby (which she does) New cat food agrees with her I guess.

Now only Pinks is left. I hope to catch her today. Madame sleeps on top of the cupboard to avoid getting caught. But she has to come down & I'm patient :)

2 comments:

Kits said...

Shillpiii, the last line makes one thinketh that u were a cat yurself in another lifetime!

Spikedelik said...

...juss don't end up being the patient :P