Saturday, December 8, 2007

Music is back in my life....

Am feeling happeeeee. After 2 weeks without music, its back in my life. How i'm dependent on my memory card! Never even thought of it till I lost it. Music that is.

Memory card on phone died on me 2 weeks ago. Tried in vain to reformat it. But no luck. Searched for the warranty & receipts. Took it to the shop where I bought it. Gave it for reformatting. Got a replacement memory card (I actually managed to kill my earlier one :D) Too much of amy winehouse it just couldn't take any more & committed hara kiri is way I explain it to myself of course.

Walks were without music. Walk to station again without music. Realized that I observe so much more when I'm not lost in the music playing in my ears. Suddenly noticed all the people I share train with. Notice what people are doing, wearing, saying on phone. Envied people blasting music loudly into ears on walks...damn they still had music!

Got a mini shock from colleague at work who actually asked me Shilpi not blogging anymore. Mind was like WTH are you reading my blog too?

Just goes to show; you never know who is reading your blog. Bit invasive i think. But that is the price you pay I guess for sharing your thoughts with the world. You can't decide who forms part of that world...

Anyways it's ok i guess. Not exactly sharing international secrets on it. Only very random thoughts that intersperse my mind. Thats all!!!!

If I haven't yet been able to understand myself for 37 years...how in the world can someone else? I always put it down to being an aquarian (hehe..)

Life is certainly looking brighter again. Mouse stays home at night. Sharing bed with 3 cats every night. Wonder what will happen if & when I get a human to share it with. Will he mind the cats?

One thing I do know, waking up & seeing the greenest eyes in the world is certainly not bad. Always thought of myself as a blue eyed girl. But you never know do you. Still remember another pair of blue-green eyes. Very gorgeous eyes on a gorgeous guy....very professional of course. The first person to take me seriously as a fellow mushroom grower. How can one forget that....the respect & equality shown to me a very new person in the field by someone who was brought up in the field. At 24 I certainly felt very grown up that day & proud of myself :)

I'm digressing....as usual. Somehow the yearning to grow mushrooms is back. You just can't bury some things I guess. I am so out of touch. Damn it.

Listening to Amy Winehouse as I write this. Very free this weekend. Actually have no plans.
Gonna take a evening walk today; skipped the morning one. Felt too sleepy with 3 warm bodies snuggled up with me.

2 comments:

Kits said...

Grow those mushrooms. Find tht bloke. I give u money for mushrooms. I told ya rt, whenever u seriously decide to get back into it, I would invest with you.

meow said...

Thanks a ton!

Need lots & lots of money my dear. And lots of hard work.

Can put in the 2nd.
Don't have the first, loan process is too painful been there done that.

I'm just reminiscing...when life isn't quite what you want it to be i think we seek comfort in the past. For me that comfort zone is mushrooms :D