Friday, March 21, 2008

Things I have to do this weekend

I love making lists in my head - all of them are things to do type things. Usually mentally strike off things as they are done.

- Get fresh soil for cats
- Get fresh soil for plants (they need it too...hehehe)
- Replant the Shoeflower in the huge pot i got (cost 100 bucks can u believe that) & its plastic, hate plastic plant pots, but the mitti one was too heavy for me to carry...need a boyfriend with muscles for such jobs (note to myself)
- Make Puran Polis (ahem... am ahead one step...buy items to make puran polis)
- Wash the spider mites off my beautiful crouton (then spray neem oil on leaves) very stinky neem oil is, but c'est la vie. Beggars certainly can't be choosers, its chemicals vs natural. You guessed it, I dont even have a choice. (I refuse to let the spider mites eat up my crouton, hell its over 5 yrs old...this one is a fight to the finish for the mites that is) Every year I have this war on my hands. Hah, i bet they think they've got the plant this year only to be driven off by the stinky neem oil.
- Visit the tailor to give b'day materials to stitch. (Neeta don't kill me that its still not done) I have good intentions (delivering on them is always the problem)

Order is a bit skewed. Thats okay brain is like that only. Very Random my mind is.

Forgot to mention very funnee incident of yday evening (Avinash playing guitar near lake...beautiful it was)

Crows on top of tree were not too amused (probably disturbed by human and guitar noises) or maybe they do this everydy & we just happened to be under the tree yesterday. (I'm giving the crows the benefit of the doubt here)

First they pooped on Harish's shoes, he was not amused. Gave crows gaalis in head am sure, none we heard of course (hehe)

Then second attack on faiz on his right shoulder. All bulls eye by the way. None was wasted on the ground.

I was almost admiring the crows sense of timing by then and aim of course. I am usually the victim of poop attacks. But i escaped unscathed. Which was nice for me & i gave a silent thanks and a flying kiss (both in my head) to the feathery fellows i cld see on the trees when we left the place.

4 comments:

Kits said...

I dig this post. :) Note to myself is v nice. U r warring a lot aren't ya?

Spikedelik said...

Lady... wait till yer Kanjurian Feathered Friends decide to shower you with their Love!

We will see who is more amused then...

Sheece said...

u blowing kisses at crows... wow!

i can see the image in my head :P

meow said...

So either someone told my Kanjurian Feathered Friends abt what I said or they can read :P

They decided to make their presence felt very softly..I didnt even knw I had been hit till after I got home on friday nite..why ...why always on the day I wash my hair?